synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pointing messages at targets
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:40:03 GMT
A couple more points.

1) I'd really like injectMessage to be asynchronous. Right now the
current mediator blocks while injectMessage gets called. That seems
wrong to me.

Ideally we would architect this correctly so there was a single pool
of threads executing work for "injectMessage" and this was the same
approach and pool that the NIO transports were using. That seems a bit
unlikely, but we should still make this a thread poll.

2) I'd also like to be able to target a message at a given proxy
(almost as if I was a transport sending in the message new). I guess
this would be logically just after any QoS (RM/Sec) handling had
happened. uri = "proxy:StockQuote"

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle