synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mediator init and destroy
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:47:24 GMT
I think this is use full. As Paul suggested we can keep the Mediator
interface and derive an another interface from Mediator having the init and
shutdown methods.

In addition to that how about having a notify method to change the Mediator
parameters at the runtime. This will be help full when Synapse instances are
running in a cluster and if we want to change the parameters of a set of
mediators in the cluster. Or may be in case of a presence of mediator
dependency with each other.

Thanks,
Ruwan