synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject organizing a F2F to get going on synapse
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:26:06 GMT
Greetings everyone! Now that we've gotten past the initial PR and etc.,
let's get down to business.

In addition to email discussions, its very useful to have a F2F ASAP to
level set, come up with the basic architecture, design the first cut
etc. etc.. This is how we started Axis2 and that was absolutely critical
to be able do the radically different stuff Axis2 has.

The tough thing of course is to schedule such a beast.

I've asked some of the original participants and have a proposed date:
Sept. 23rd & 24th in the SFO area. Infravio has offered to host the
meeting at their Cupertino offices.

I'd very much like to get some folks other than the original gang at the
F2F too.

Sanjiva.