subversion-users mailing list archives

From <Steffen.Iver...@schneider-electric.com>
Subject Bug Report
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 09:24:14 GMT
I encounter this bug for specific folders - not all.

I place the cursor on the folder, right-click and select Repro-browser. The browser form loads
the data and issues the exception below. After that I can continue browsing. Cleanup do not
solve the problem.

Best regards

Steffen Iversen

Steffen Kammeyer Iversen  |   Schneider Electric   |   Global Solutions  |   Water Solutions
Expertise Center |   Group Software Architect   |   Edison Group Expert
Phone: +45 45 900 700 | Direct Phone: +45 45 900 722  |   Mobile: +45 26 37 80 91  |   Email:
steffen.iversen@schneider-electric.com <mailto:steffen.iversen@schneider-electric.com>
  |   Site: www.schneider-electric.com <http://www.schneider-electric.com/>   |   Address:
Bistruphave 3, DK-3460 Birkerød, Denmark
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail l