subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update-Only Checkout Enhancement
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 07:30:26 GMT
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Ryan Schmidt
<subversion-2012c@ryandesign.com> wrote:

>> That's hardly a problem these days,
>
> You apparently don’t try to work at the kinds of coffee shops I go to, where 50 college
students are all watching youtube videos and making the network unbearable and Subversion’s
ability to do some things offline very valuable to me.

Some things...  But not the things you really need to complete any
amount of actual work - like updates and commits.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell@gmail.com