subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion 1.8 httpd.exe taking 100% CPU
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 14:14:15 GMT
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Ben Reser <ben@reser.org> wrote:

> On 8/20/13 3:15 AM, Ivan Zhakov wrote:
> > But from what I see process is stuck in
> > libaprutil-1.dll!000000007489fc50(), given the last message in debug
> > log is "auth_ldap authenticate: using URL" it most likely problem with
> > communication with LDAP server (ldap protocol implemented in
> > libapr-util). It could be misconfiguration or bug in libapr-util.
>
> Note there was another similar thread on this here:
>
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/subversion-users/201311.mbox/%3CCEB51A88.2B46A%25davek%40gamehouse.com%3E
>
> I came to the conclusion that there was an LDAP problem as well.
>
> Things that would be interesting to know is if the httpd version changed
> along
> with the Subversion version or if httpd was left alone and only Subversion
> was
> updated.
>

I would be happy to answer any questions on the included version of Apache
components in SVN Edge.  That said, you can also just check the Apache
error log from the SVN Edge web UI and the line when the server is started
gives a breakdown of the versions.  The current SVN Edge release is 4.0.4
and it includes SVN 1.8.5 and httpd 2.4.7:

https://ctf.open.collab.net/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.svnedge/wiki/OpenSourceComponents

Based on Valentijn's request from this summer, we have also started
capturing the PDB files from the build process and I can supply them to
anyone that needs them.  Just email me.  Valentijn changed his server to
Linux before we got a chance to provide them to him.


-- 
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message