subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Update-Only Checkout Enhancement
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 07:43:59 GMT

AFAIK there is no such option for a "checkout", however, you can get the source without the
.svn folder using the "export" command:-

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.ref.svn.c.export.html

...you can specify the revision etc.  Note, however, that it will not remove unwanted files
like an update can.

~ mark c

P.s. I think Thorsten just beat me to it...