subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Harold <thomas-li...@nybeta.com>
Subject Re: problem building 1.8.1 (sqlite-amalgamation)
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:58:47 GMT
 From my notes back when I compiled 1.8.0, I had to download the
sqlite-amalgamation ZIP file and add it into the source directory.

$ cd /usr/local/src/subversion-1.8.0/
$ wget http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3071501.zip
$ unzip sqlite-amalgamation-3071501.zip
$ mv sqlite-amalgamation-3071501 sqlite-amalgamation
$ rm sqlite-amalgamation-3071501.zip

Once I had the zip file unpacked into the sqlite-amalgamation
subdirectory, there were no extra options to be passed to that
./configure script.  It saw it automatically.

(I have not had time yet to build 1.8.1.)

Current version of the sqlite-amalgamation ZIP can be found at:

http://www.sqlite.org/download.html