subversion-users mailing list archives

From ChoeJenSing <jensing.c...@b2b.com.my>
Subject Unable to commit certain file name with "popup" into svn
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:28:33 GMT
Hi,

i have searched through the archives and try google for the answer.
but i not able to found the solution.

I try to commit this gif filename =popupMenuBg.gif
but it failed to commit

the images actually comes from
dojo_0.90\dijit\themes\tundra\images\popupMenuBg.gif

please guide me on the log file directory for troubleshooting

SVN version 1.6.11 (r934486), compiled jun 23 2013

Thank you
Regards,
Jen Sing

Disclaimer : This E-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above
and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipients,
please immediately notify us by return email and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Thank You.