subversion-users mailing list archives

From Arrigo.Zane...@exorint.it
Subject Re: Blocker: svn 1.8 assertion failed
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:52:33 GMT
Hi Stefan, using svn 1.7 + serf to connect to repository I get another
error:

svn: E175009: XML parsing failed: (411 Length Required)

As to your second request, my provider supports only HTTP. Btw, you can
try by your own:

svn checkout http://testzanza.unfuddle.com/svn/testzanza_test/

user: test
pass: test