subversion-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Hoffman <ghoff...@cardinalpath.com>
Subject Re: Advice for changing filename case in SVN on case insensitive system
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:56:33 GMT
Yes, that helps, Dave, thanks.

But,

deleting the file from Subversion, then adding the copy with the correct
case.

Question: Doesn't that blow away revision history? If I didn't care about
revision history I would just start over with a fresh repo.

I also thought about doing full URL svn mv's but seemed like that could
take a very long time to do...

Geoff Hoffman
Solutions Architect & LAMP Engineer
phone +1 623.399.4918
mobile +1 480.231.8323
web CardinalPath.com <http://goo.gl/TuuiO>

--

Connect with us on twitter <http://twitter.com/cardinalpath>, google+<https://plus.google.com/108076800625872227241/posts>
, facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CardinalPath>, or linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cardinal-path>

Catch our next training in San Diego Jun 17 - 21<http://training.cardinalpath.com/google-adwords-analytics/san-diego/?utm_campaign=cp-cpt&utm_source=sig-referral&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sandiego-2013-06-17>
, Tampa Jun 24 -28<http://training.cardinalpath.com/google-adwords-analytics/tampa/?utm_campaign=cp-cpt&utm_source=sig-referral&utm_medium=email&utm_content=tampa-2013-06-24>
, Austin, Jul 8 - 12<http://training.cardinalpath.com/google-adwords-analytics/austin/?utm_campaign=cp-cpt&utm_source=sig-referral&utm_medium=email&utm_content=austin-2013-07-08>
, San Francisco Jul 15 - 19<http://training.cardinalpath.com/google-adwords-analytics/san-francisco/?utm_campaign=cp-cpt&utm_source=sig-referral&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sanfrancisco-2013-07-15#2013-07-15>
 or See All<http://training.cardinalpath.com/locations/?utm_campaign=cp-s4s&utm_source=cp-email-footer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=see-all>
.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by
telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.