subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Harold <thomas-li...@nybeta.com>
Subject Re: Subversion Exception! line 647: assertion failed (peg_revnum != SVN_INVALID_REVNUM)
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 05:05:03 GMT
On 6/20/2013 11:55 PM, Sandeepan Kundu wrote:

> Tried going back to 1.7, but it is telling project is in higher version :((
>
> how to use now, my development is getting affected!!!

I suggest renaming your old (upgraded to 1.8) working copy out of the
way, doing a fresh checkout using 1.7 into a fresh working copy folder,
then copying over changed files from the upgraded 1.8 working copy which
isn't working.

Naturally, making a backup of the borked working copy is strongly
suggested if you had uncommitted changes.