subversion-users mailing list archives

From C M <cmanalys...@gmail.com>
Subject SVN Import command
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:23:04 GMT
Hello,

We plan to use a SVN repository as a deployment mechanism so technicians
can download and install the application binaries for a customer system.

The directory where we want them to download from will always have the
"current" binaries.

The issue I am facing is how to replace (overwrite) the application binary
in the directory when there's a new version of it.

I tried to use the "svn import" to overwrite but it doesn't seem to like
that. I also tried it with the "svn import --force"

 svn: E150002: Path 'svn://X.XX.XXX.XX/' already exists

Is there another way to accomplish this?

Amad