subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <>
Subject Re: svn client does not convert line endings for some java files
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 14:13:12 GMT
On 05/03/2013 09:57 AM, Marek Slama wrote:
> So it seems I will have to set eol-style explicitly on all my text files. I
> will have to investigate how to set eol-style
> for newly added file for different clients my teammates use on Win. On Linux
> I can set it in config file using auto-props.

Subversion applies the auto-props via configuration in its core libraries,
not up in the command-line client layer only.  You *should* find that all
clients recognize the auto-props runtime configuration as well.  See for details on
how Windows handles runtime configuration stuffs.

C. Michael Pilato <>
CollabNet   <>   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development

View raw message