subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: SASL authentication with fallback to native passwd file
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 06:32:06 GMT
On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:35:22PM +0000, Os Tyler wrote:
> Thanks in advance for any help here.
>
> We're using svnserve and I've successfully implemented SASL authentication against our
company Active Directory LDAP instance. And our windows and linux clients are successfully
connecting.

Can you provide some details about how you configured svnserve with
SASL and ldap?

I'm not aware of any working example configuration to point people at
when they ask about svnserve+SASL+LDAP. The svnbook has some generic
advice but it doesn't really mention details.

Thanks!