subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Marek Slama" <msl...@email.cz>
Subject svn client does not convert line endings for some java files
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 13:21:24 GMT
Hi,

not sure why but my svn client does not convert line endings for 'some' of
my files. I did not find any rule for this.
I have java project and files are text java sources. There is no mime type
or eol-style property set on given files and
some are with Linux line endings and some with DOS line endings. I have svn,
version 1.7.5 (r1336830) compiled
Sep 28 2012, 11:22:04. I do not know how to find out server version in case
it is relevant.

If I set eol-style property to native then it works. But such behaviour
seems weird to me.

Thanks

Marek