subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Can't svnsync due to pre-revprop-change hook
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:11:19 GMT
On 04/03/2013 09:58 AM, Richard Cavell wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  I still have some sort of permission problem.  I've
> removed my actual passwords from this transcript.  Sorry for my lack of Unix-fu.
>
> Richards-MacBook-Pro:~ richard$ svnsync initialize
> https://svnbook.googlecode.com/svn/ file:///Users/richard/repo
> --sync-username richard --sync-password blah --source-username

This is not a unix-fu issue.  You've got your URLs switched in the 'svnsync
init' command.  svnsync thinks you're trying to copy data from your local
repository to the public svnbook project repository.  (Please don't do that.
:-) )

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development