subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Cavell" <richardcav...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Can't svnsync due to pre-revprop-change hook
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:16:12 GMT
Good work, thanks. Needless to say, I really hope I don't screw up the book repository and
if I do, just block or revert me as necessary until I learn what I've done wrong.

Richard
----- Original Message -----
From: C. Michael Pilato
Sent: 04/04/13 12:11 AM
To: Richard Cavell
Subject: Re: Can't svnsync due to pre-revprop-change hook

On 04/03/2013 09:58 AM, Richard Cavell wrote: > Thanks for the reply. I still have some
sort of permission problem. I've > removed my actual passwords from this transcript. Sorry
for my lack of Unix-fu. > > Richards-MacBook-Pro:~ richard$ svnsync initialize >
https://svnbook.googlecode.com/svn/ file:///Users/richard/repo > --sync-username richard
--sync-password blah --source-username This is not a unix-fu issue. You've got your URLs switched
in the 'svnsync init' command. svnsync thinks you're trying to copy data from your local repository
to the public svnbook project repository. (Please don't do that. :-) ) -- C. Michael Pilato
<cmpilato@collab.net> CollabNet <> www.collab.net <> Enterprise Cloud Development