subversion-users mailing list archives

From BRM <bm_witn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SVN wc/repo issue...
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 20:34:54 GMT
Thanks.

I didn't think any server-side locks were involved, but didn't know if a commit earlier on
may have done something on the server-side.
I did get around it by using the "svn mv" command to do a server-to-server move - kind of
like doing it in TSVN's Repository Browser; and that worked just fine.

I'll have to look to see if upgrading the client to 1.7 is feasible - though I don't do this
specific task very often; it's just a matter of whether there's enough dependencies in 8.04
to support 1.7 series; I already had to build 1.6 for it (since Debian/Ubuntu only supports
1.5 for 8.04).

Thanks!

Ben