subversion-users mailing list archives

From Brad Wellman <b-rad8...@hotmail.com>
Subject Request for feature svn diff --exclude-revisions
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:45:34 GMT

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is anything mentioned in bug lists etc. about being able to exclude
certain revisions from an svn diff?
I am using svn diff -r 10838:HEAD myBranch but within that branch I have removed an old module
and put in the new version of it.So say I removed the module in 10861 and added the new version
in 10862.
It would be awesome to be able to do something like: svn diff -r 10838:HEAD --exclude-revisions
10861:10862 myBranch to get only the changes that I have done on files without having to ignore/skip
module updated files etc.
I have seen a bug request asking to be able to exclude certain directories and this is a very
similar request.

RegardsBrad