subversion-users mailing list archives

From St├ęphane Terrenoir <Stephane.Terren...@polestarusa.com>
Subject bug report
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:48:14 GMT
Hi there,

I just got an issue using subversion 1.7.7 (Tortoise SVN / Windows), I have not found it in
the issue database and wanted to submit it to you.

It happened when doing an SVN update on an existing checkout.

[cid:image001.png@01CE1A4F.B8A0AF40]

In case the image does not come through, the message says the error is in file 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.7\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\update_editor.c'
line 2899: assertion failed (status != svn_wc__db_status_normal)

The central repository is managed by USVN and uses SVN 1.6.6. It is access through HTTPS.

Also it may be good for you to know that I had been checking- out the same repository using
other credentials (with different access rights) in a separate local folder.

Let me know if you need any more information.
St├ęphane