subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <>
Subject Re: How to change password when is about to expire
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:30:11 GMT

On Mar 6, 2013, at 14:27, "LARRAIN, GUIDO MARTIN (AG-Contractor/5000)" wrote:

> Ok, great! Thx for the info. One more thing, is there any module (or something) to install
on subversion to allow users to change their password? I mean, now I know there svn doesn't
know when is about to expire but they can change it before the account is expired. Thanks

The Subversion project itself doesn't provide a user-accessible way to change passwords, because
there are so many different ways that an administrator might have set up authentication. In
your case, with LDAP authentication, if you don't already have something like this, you could
look for a web-based LDAP password change system. I found a couple such projects searching
Google for "ldap web password change".

View raw message