subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for feature svn diff --exclude-revisions
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:04:53 GMT
I think you can already do what you want with the svn diff --old --new'
syntax (see 'svn help diff'), potentially with --ignore-ancestry too.

Brad Wellman wrote on Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 08:45:34 +1100:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know if there is anything mentioned in bug lists etc. about being able to
exclude certain revisions from an svn diff?
> I am using svn diff -r 10838:HEAD myBranch but within that branch I have removed an old
module and put in the new version of it.So say I removed the module in 10861 and added the
new version in 10862.
> It would be awesome to be able to do something like: svn diff -r 10838:HEAD --exclude-revisions
10861:10862 myBranch to get only the changes that I have done on files without having to ignore/skip
module updated files etc.