subversion-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Schrenk <oliver.schr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script to change repo layout from `{trunk,tags,branches}/<tag>/proj/sub` to sub/`{trunk,tags,branches} ?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:57:15 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into it.

Am 13.06.2012 um 09:24 schrieb Daniel Shahaf:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote on Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 02:05:59 -0500:

want to change the layout of each subproject to the standard layout but want to retain tag
and branch names but pointing to the trunk of the subproject.

>>> I should have been more clear in my question. I want to move the subprojects
to another repo. But I guess the way to go is to move the sources in repo1 the way I need
them and than somehow find I way to move them to another repo.

>> Ah yes. In that case, along with the built-in "svnadmin dump", "svndumpfilter", and
"svnadmin load", the separate "svndumptool" may be helpful to you. Their web site has been
down for awhile; here's a mirror: