subversion-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Schrenk <oliver.schr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script to change repo layout from `{trunk,tags,branches}/<tag>/proj/sub` to sub/`{trunk,tags,branches} ?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:22:41 GMT

Am 13.06.2012 um 04:28 schrieb Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2012a@ryandesign.com>:

> On Jun 12, 2012, at 07:05, Oliver Schrenk wrote:
>
>> I have multiple projects with the following layout in the repository:
>>
>>    trunk/project/subproject
>>    tags/<tag>/project/subproject
>>    branches/<branch>/project/subproject
>>
>> Now a subset of subprojects need to be moved to another repository. I want to change
the layout of each subproject to the standard layout but want to retain tag and branch names
but pointing to the trunk of the subproject.

>> Is this possible?
>
> Of course: "svn mv" things to the way you want them to be.

I should have been more clear in my question. I want to move the subprojects to another repo.
But I guess the way to go is to move the sources in repo1 the way I need them and than somehow
find I way to move them to another repo.