subversion-users mailing list archives

From marc <marc.at.comp...@gmail.com>
Subject How to create a tag from multiple revisions?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:22:50 GMT
Hello,

As the subject says, I want to create a tag consisting of at least 2
different revisions in the trunk.
All revisions concern the same project. Reason is, I have several revisions
in the trunk and I want to exclude some revisions from the tag because the
code in those is not yet production ready.

For example the trunk consists of this:

trunk/
  rev333
  rev331
  rev330
  rev229
  rev228

I want to create a tag based on rev333 and rev330 but not rev 331 since
that code is not finished yet. Am I able to do this - using subclipse or
tortoise?

Thanks,

Marc