subversion-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: svn copy vs svn add in pre-commit
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 06:43:13 GMT

No - for that, we don't need to check if it's a copy. We mostly want to avoid the case with
someone copying in the shell, then adding the stuff in a tag (or branch) - if you have a several
GB trunk, this adds up pretty quickly...

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.

View raw message