subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From russellh <>
Subject missing sha-1 after svndumptool
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:18:10 GMT
Hi all,

We have used svndumptool to change all the externals in our Subversion 
repositories during a migration due to a change from http to https on 
our system.

We noticed that the new file created by svndumptool is missing all the 
sha-1 lines (md5s still in there) that were in the old file however 
everything seems to work OK on testing.

Is this an issue or is this something we can ignore?



The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of Information 
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information 
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus
scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs.
(CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal

View raw message