subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Krey <a.k...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Externals: sqlite: constraint failed
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:49:47 GMT
On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:20:52 +0000, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> Can you reproduce this problem reliably, with a fresh repository and
> working copy?

I didn't even try; I never had anything like that beforehand.

> In an earlier thread[1], you were showing problems with externals and
> command cancellation. Is this the same working copy? If so, you might
> be seeing a side-effect of the bug you already reported.

Can't rule that out. I did the final runs for that one in another WC,
but I may have ^C'ed this one, too. I mostly reported this because
of the 'externals, again' note in one of the reactions in the ^C thread,
so for now -> irreproducible.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."