subversion-users mailing list archives

From Justin Case <send_lotsa_spam_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cleanup needed after failed update
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 11:14:47 GMT
Hi all,
this is something new for me (TortoiseSVN 1.7.7 with Subversion 1.7.5 on Windows XP):
- I try to update something when a file is in use,
- update understandably fails, it cannot overwrite that file. Fine.
- BUT I cannot update again, I have to cleanup first!
Before days (months?) the cleanup wasn't requested. Is that locked file such a big fuss that
it corrupts everything? Could the client just leave it
unupdated and abort - like it did before? Or is there a wrong setting of mine? I asked already
on the Tortoise mailing list and they meant it's an issue of Subversion concern...

Thanks for any suggestions,
JC