subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Thuan Seah Tan" <th...@fmod.org>
Subject Proper source/way to integration Subversion for Win32 app and MacOSX
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 05:01:18 GMT
Hi guys,

I have been googling and couldn't seem to find anything that demonstrate how
does one obtain the subversion api required to provide subversion
integration in one's software. So far I have go things up and running for
windows by locating myself a copy of precompiled libs and headers for Win32.
On windows, I did manage to find a precompiled libs and headers for apache
portable runtime (it comes with the precompiled subversion api libs and
headers). However, on the Mac, I can't seem to find anything similar that
includes the apache libs and header. So just wonder what is the recommended
approach for getting libs and headers? Is there a source that provides me
with the libs and headers that I can know for certain is going to work with
the subversion libs and headers?

Thuan

PS: I am not subscribed to the mailing list and would appreciate if you
could CC me the replies. Thanks.