subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pietro Moras <studio...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion multi-Project Repository: how to?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:20:19 GMT

 Subversion doesn't define the term "project".

  And
that's it! Thank you, Uli.

  You
see [see also my former post: “Subversion
Repository: naturally a single- or multi-Project versioning
storage?”], I'm currently engaged with a project of Test &
Documentation of the “versioning” feature (i.e. Subversion)
integrated into the Eric (4) Python IDE, and I'm facing the fact
that, while Eric has a very well defined Project concept, Subversion,
clearly, hasn't.

As
simple as that.
Thank
you again for you clarifying and convincing consideration.
All
the best. Yours, -
P.M.