subversion-users mailing list archives

From Steve Lustbader <slustba...@5amsolutions.com>
Subject Merging a vendor branch that's also in subversion
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:01:58 GMT
My subversion-based project is based on a third-party project that is also
stored in subversion, although on a separate server (to which we only have
client access). We will soon need to merge the recent changes from the
third-party project back into our own codebase. I am preparing to do a
merge using the "vendor branch" technique from the svn book, but I was
hoping that since both projects are stored in subversion, there might be a
simpler way - are there any other options?

Thanks,
Steve