subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Rokhkin, IlyaX" <ilyax.rokh...@intel.com>
Subject ran get-location-segments.py returns 0
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:49:05 GMT
1/16/2012 7:23 AM | ilyax Rokhkin

Hi,

I ran get-location-segments.py to the hole repository, but nothing was found
What it means I wrong used the tool, as I know for sure that there is replaced (R) files in
the repo, where old history and file gone and new file was added by merge command:
/usr/intel/pkgs/python/2.4/bin/python /nfs/iil/home/irokhk1x/shared/get-location-segments.py
file:///nfs/iil/proj/mpg/svn_av_repo/tests
r0-r299042: (null)

What is the problem I know for sure there are files that was removed and imported with the
same name
Can you please assist me?

Regards,
Ilya Rokhkin