subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Angela CIV NAVAIR PAXR" <angela.edwards2....@navy.mil>
Subject Still Support for Apache Subversion 1.6.16?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:07:36 GMT
To Whom This May Concern:

I'm a technical writer for the US Navy.  The Navy's policy is to assign an expiration date
to all software applications in its purview.  The expiration for Apache Subversion 1.6.16
is March 31, 2012.  We can have this date extended if Apache continues to support (mainly
in the form of technical support and security patches) this version of Apache Subversion.

Does Apache continue to offer this support for its Apache Subversion 1.6.16?

Please call, if necessary.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Angela Edwards
Technical Writer
(301)757-3377
Building 2360, PSEF
PAX River, MD 20670
Angela.Edwards2.ctr@navy.mil

"This signature line and my digital signature is the equivalent of a hard copy signature,
serving to authenticate that I have the authority to send this e-mail and to indicate I have
consciously decided that it should have the same legal authority normally accorded to an actual
hard copy signature."