subversion-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject RE: Request for Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS link
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 07:58:39 GMT
Thanks David.

Can you please help me in locating link from where I can download binaries of  SVN server
1.7 for AIX OS.
I wish to download  pure binaries (not the rpms nor any source code/packages to be compiled)

From: David Chapman []
Sent: 02 November 2011 PM 12:59
To: Sagade Subodh (MAG-NE)
Subject: Re: Request for Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS link

On 11/1/2011 11:51 PM,<>

Can you please help. Need to download Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS.
Can you please point me to the  link.

If you really need 1.5.x (the current version is 1.7.1), you should probably get the newest
one possible, not 1.5.3.  You can find 1.5.9 here:

This was from a link on the main Subversion Web site,

If you absolutely must have a version of 1.5.x with extra bugs, I can't help you; I use Linux
and Windows myself.

    David Chapman<>

    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.

View raw message