subversion-users mailing list archives

From su heng <ste.suh...@gmail.com>
Subject how to avoid text and tree conflict
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:41:38 GMT
Hi,

  I read the SVN book, as there are three type conflicts: text, tree and
properties conflict. However, I wanna know why it is a conflict. For
example, if there is a text conflict when I do merging code, I just know
there is an conflict but don't know why it is a conflict.

  So could u provide me some resource or hints what are the judge rules
for SVN to address it is a conflict, in this case, I can avoid more
conflict when I'm coding or merging. I concert the text and tree
conflict more.

Regards,
Su Heng

--