subversion-users mailing list archives

From PGSEM Contractor 4 <PGSEM.Contracto...@pgs.com>
Subject RE: Trying to build Subversion on Visual Studio 2008
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:33:40 GMT
>Running gen-make.py.
OK, I've done that (correctly this time) and it has created the vcproj files and the solution
file.

However when I try to compile the source it complains that it can't find apr.h. I've rooted
around subversion-deps-1.6.13.zip and found that there are files named apr.h.in, apr.hnw and
apr.hw.

What do I need to do to get apr.h?

Thanks,
Ray.

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information
which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy,
print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.