subversion-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authz File ignored?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:20:29 GMT
Hi!

You are using

>    Satisfy Any

and

>    Order allow,deny
>    Allow from all

thus accessing from any IP address is sufficient to satisfy the
checks. Thus, no need to validate the user.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#satisfy

Use Satisfy All  instead.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

2010/9/1  <drindt@visetics.de>:
> Hello,
>
> i am using SVN via mod_dav_svn in apache. The user authentification is processed via
NTLM. Later wehen the user is authenticated, i would like to have a authz file what ensures,
that the person is permitted to access the svn repository and path. The configuration:
> (...)
> The configuration is working so far. Not working is that the authenticated user got no
access denied when he wants accessing folders in projects whats not in the authz. The truss
command also told me that no one access the /export/home/svn-test/repository/my.authz file.