subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Evgeny Kotkov <evgeny.kot...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1865522 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_subr/sqlite3wrapper.c
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 11:25:23 GMT
Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> writes:

> Would it break anything if some application that uses libsvn had
> its own copy of SQLite that was compiled with another
> SQLITE_DEFAULT_MEMSTATUS value?  I don't see anything about that
> in the linked page.

I don't think so, because our amalgamated SQLite has all its symbols marked
as static and is not exposed to anyone else.

Also, this compile option only changes the default value of the corresponding
runtime option (SQLITE_CONFIG_MEMSTATUS), meaning that it can still be
changed later with sqlite3_config().

Thanks,
Evgeny Kotkov