subversion-dev mailing list archives

From 钱海远(Nathan) <qianhaiy...@hikvision.com>
Subject 答复: Subversion 2.0
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:36:40 GMT
Dear Develop Team,

We have created a system for pre-commit review in  our company (Force Review, or pre-commit
hooks will reject commit), as shown below.

But SVN does not support staging code area. Can it be developed in 2.0?

If we can have a staging area, we can build pre-commit action simple , such as pre-commit
builds, check the quality of the code before it is committed. Now we are also implementing
it in a similar way like FR , code consistency is difficult to judge, and user’s operation
are complex.

[cid:image001.png@01D54632.FAD83480]

________________________________
Best Regards!
Haiyuan Qian
R & D Management Group
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd
No.555 Qianmo Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou 310052, China
M (86)18969199712

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is
intended only for  the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other  than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive