subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Display outstanding backported fixes for each release?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 21:36:18 GMT

> On Jan 3, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
>
> Mark Phippard wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:56 -0500:
>> Looks good. If we cannot get rid of the iFrame
>
> We could replace the iframe by something else, but for the time being, ---

Are we still using server-side includes for the navigation and headers?  Would that work for
this as well?  I'd think that maybe the HTML you have created could get embedded on the fly
via a similar technique?

I do have some vague recollection we may have been asked to stop using the SSI's at some point
though.

Mark