subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Display outstanding backported fixes for each release?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 14:17:05 GMT
On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 4:47 AM Julian Foad <julianfoad@apache.org> wrote:

> Julian Foad wrote:
> > Ha ha! It's laugh-out-loud ugly, that teeny-tiny viewport...
>
> I hope my sense of humour was not badly misjudged. Seeing that Mark wrote
> it "Looks good" without any smiley, maybe everyone else is not seeing what
> I saw. The attached screenshot shows how it renders in Firefox.
>
> I genuinely was delighted to see it working at all.

I was using an iPad.  I do not know if it was the smaller screen or if iOS
does something to make the iFrame "fit" but in general it looked fine.
Looking at it now on my desktop I see the same tiny viewport as you.

In general iFrame's are gross and a source of problems, but they are also
super convenient so I get it.  I was mainly happy to see the info come
together and assume there are ways it can be finessed into looking better
on various browsers.  Since we have SSI's available that seems like an easy
initial solution to avoid needing the iFrame.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/