subversion-dev mailing list archives

From futat...@poem.co.jp
Subject Re: [swig-py3][patch] interfacing bytes object instead of str
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 13:09:56 GMT
On 12/17/18 18:35, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> Yasuhito FUTATSUKI wrote on Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 05:50:03 +0900:
>> On 12/17/18 2:08 AM, Troy Curtis Jr wrote:

> Would svn_stringbuf_t map better to bytearray?  Sorry, that didn't occur
> to me yesterday.

I think if proxy object for svn_stringbuf_t can support buffer protocol,
no need to translate to bytes object for return values, however,
for input values, it is still need to translation to svn_stringbuf_t
with entity copy except proxy objects.

(I already agreed that propety values should be mapped to bytes objects,
so I ommit latter half.)

Cheers,
--
Yasuhito FUTATSUKI