subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Keith <ke...@kmashlea.co.uk>
Subject Update for SVN on Synology to 1.10
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 13:42:03 GMT
Hi,

I have recently purchased a Synology NAS to run svnserver on,
unfortunately, the Synology version of SVN is 1.9.7, it looks like it
has not been updated for over a year.

My problem is that all of my repositories are FS 8 as I have been using
1.10 for quite a while now.

I contacted Synology, and they replied with :-

*"**Unfortunately the SVN application provided to us by the SVN
developers is only on version 1.9.7, if you wish to have this updated to
1.10 you would need to contact the SVN developers/support team to
request for them to provide an updated version to us as this is not
something that we develop or manage as this is not our application.**"*.

Is it possible for someone to provide an update to them please?

Best Regards

Keith Bedford