subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next stable releases
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 21:35:23 GMT
Philip Martin wrote:
> [...] a user recently reported another regression
> [...] I'd like to delay 1.10.1 for a few days [...]

My time is currently allocated to rolling a release of the good fixes we already have. In
a few days I will be busy with something else, then going on vacation, and before you know
it, it will be September and still no release. Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past [1].

So I'm going to go ahead and roll tomorrow. (I nearly got it done today but didn't complete
the testing and I see two more fixes are approved today, so I'll incorporate them.)

After that, I would encourage anyone to roll another patch release as soon as possible after
any bugs are fixed.

- Julian

[1] http://subversion.a.o.local/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#releasing-not