subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <jul...@foad.me.uk>
Subject Re: Wiki migration complete -- new wiki is now live
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:19:39 GMT
Johan Corveleyn wrote:
>However, the author of a change has to explicitly check "Notify
>watchers", otherwise no notification is sent at all. So we need to
>figure out what to do with that. I'll take a look at possible
>configuration options (perhaps the logic can be reversed, so
>notifications are the default).

FWIW when I started making edits the "notify" option was checked initially and I de-selected
it because I was making (mostly) trivial edits. (What I said on IRC may have given you the
opposite impression if you hadn't realized I had already been making trivial edits before
I started adding new pages.)

In my opinion we don't need to do anything about that option.

- Julian