subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New-in-1.10 editor->apply_textdelta_stream() method
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:02:21 GMT
Julian Foad wrote:
> My suspicion was raised because I tried using
> svn_delta__get_debug_editor and it wasn't implemented in there. I fixed
> that. If that was the only place it was missing, that's fine.

That is, I implemented apply_textdelta_stream() in the debug editor in
r1825145.

I have now made the debug editor use the proper constructor in r1825360.

In case anyone isn't aware: this "debug editor" isn't invoked at all
except when a developer temporarily adds a call to it during a debugging
session.

I have searched for other places and found nowhere else that fails to
use the proper constructor, so nothing more is needed.

- Julian