subversion-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Foad <julianf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating our wiki to Confluence
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 16:59:13 GMT
Johan Corveleyn wrote:
> I've tried to get a list of all our current wiki pages. [...]

Thanks for the progress update.

I notice there are several "orphaned" pages that are useful. For
example, "Berlin2015" was orphaned; I have just linked it from "Meetings".

> Since I like history (I'm interested in version control after all) I'd
> like to try to import them into Confluence with history. There seems
> to be a tool to export pages (optionally with history) from MoinMoin,
> to convert them into something that can be fed to the "Universal Wiki
> Converter" [1]. I'll read a bit more about that, and interface with
> infra to see if we can give that a try.

That would feel good because we like versioned history, although I think
it is not important so don't hold up the progress because of it.

- Julian