subversion-dev mailing list archives

From "Feldman, Rachel" <Rachel.Feld...@langspire.net>
Subject Translation Matters
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:29:51 GMT
Hello,

I hope you can help me out.

My company LangSpire provides a full range of translation, interpretation and language support
services to most of the magic circle law firms, in over 147 languages.

Some of the firms we work with are DLA Piper, Deloitte, White & Case, Booz Allen Hamilton,
Clifford Chance, Oliver Wyman and many others.

How do you currently manage your multilingual content? Or if you don't handle this personally,
can you please point me in the direction of the contact at your company who does?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Rachel
_____________________________

Rachel Feldman
Director
P:  +212(0)602656565 (MOR)
P:  +44(0)2081449796 (UK)
P:  +17188389654 (USA)
E:  Rachel.Feldman@langspire.net
W: www.langspire.com
The Global Leading Language Services Provider

DISCLAIMER
in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

We value your privacy if you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here.